Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 25 of the Shred


Image found on bekahhagan.tumblr.com
Day 25 of the Shred is done.  I guess technically I've been doing this far longer than 30 days, but I'm sticking to it at my own rate.  I'm also not "shredded" and have no idea how different I look now than when I started, but that's not as important as how I feel.

I see definition in my arms, even more so today than I did the other day.  My legs and posterior feel stronger.  My lungs feel like they are larger, even if that's an odd description.  I swear I can see my clavicle a bit more and my "hour glass" figure looks more hour-glassy.  I also was able to use the heavier weights through more of the exercises (even with the reps at the advanced level).  I haven't checked my weight or my measurements for a few weeks now.  To be honest, I'm not really worried about either.

Five more days and then it's on to a new routine... or on to starting over with the Shred... or doubling up the levels, doing a combination of two of them on my exercise days.  It's an odd feeling.

Here's two exercises I want to be able to do (and my try out):

Single-leg Straight-leg Deadlift Reach
Reverse Push-ups


Mom said in the past that it takes 30 days to create a habit.  If that's true, then I'm going to be able to keep doing my exercises and if it's true, I should be done with soda for good.

I've been working on a project that I'm excited to reveal when it's done.  I have all the supplies except I need to make the templates... Then I can really start.  I'm pretty darned excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment