Thursday, September 20, 2012

Boom Baby!

Last night, I saw something awesome in the mirror.  I saw improvement in my triceps.  That wonderful little line of definition at the back of your arm.  I showed Hubby this morning and he congratulated me.


Lately, I've been tempted to just bust out some exercises.  I'd walk by an empty office at work and have to fight the urge to quickly go in and start doing push-ups or lunges.  I think that's a good sign.  This morning, I woke up at 5am feeling rested.  It's the first time I felt this way in a VERY long time.  I went back to sleep, hoping that more sleep would help, but what I was very tempted to do was to get up and exercise.  If I wake up like that again (feeling as good), I might just follow my temptation.  Why not?  Early morning jog?  Shred L1 to compliment my later Shred L3?  Just lift some weights from the routines in Bottoms Up?

One thing I really love about this... I'm doing it for me and my kids.  I can't sell it or the results of it, making it more like a side job (like my art, sewing, and jewelry making).  I don't have to spend a lot of money on it, the supplies really necessary are sports bras, workout pants, and shoes.  Weights and so on... those I have those and they really are a "one time purchase", depending on the kind you choose.

Kinda nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment