Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 15 of the Shred, Yoga with Kids, and Food Stuffs...


I think I may have figured out why my clothes are feeling so tight.  About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was feeling heavy and my clothes were tight...


Not a big deal, and would actually be a relief if that's why I feel heavier.  And how cool is it to have a new name for "that time of the month"?  My pants may feel tight, but I'm still fitting into a tighter notch in my belt.

Yesterday, I completed Day 15 of my Shred (L2).  I'm glad I did, though I honestly got confused and though that I missed one of the abs exercises... I think the one I thought I missed might be from Level 1.  My son was all over me while I was doing it, and trying to make a game out of it (since it is our Super Hero Workout!), which made it cute.  I'm trying not to look at it as an easier workout, but from the angle that at least I'm doing it AND my son is seeing it and participating.  That's important.  And I know I'm still pushing myself when I feel the sweat roll down my face.

Also, I found some Yoga moves I can easily do with my kids.  I would still love to get a video, because it would make it easier for the kids to see and maybe follow, but this was pretty cool.  Be a Flamingo, Frog, or Boat: Yoga Poses to Do With Your Kids  I think they would enjoy this, so maybe I'll do it with them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment